Headlines & Announcements
Please click the links below for more information.
- Click here for the North Caldwell Board of Education Expansion Survey results.
- Please click here for the 2017 Summer Reading Lists, under Summer Reading Information.
- Click here for the architectural and demographics presentations from the May 31st Pre-Referedum Community Forum.
- Click here for a copy of the Frequently Asked Questions regarding the possible School Expansion project.
- Click here for a copy of the Pre-Referendum Presentation from the April 26th meeting.
- Click here for the 2017-2018 Budget Presentation.
- Click here for a copy of the Pre-Referendum Presentation from the April 4th meeting.
- Click here for a letter regarding lead testing in our school district. For lead testing results for Gould School, click here. For Grandview School, click here. Gould restest results are here.
- Click here for a letter regarding Gould School's absentee homework procedures.
- Click here for a copy of the Demographics Study Presentation that was presented at the January 31st Board of Education Meeting. Click here for a copy of the Demographics Report.
- Kindergarten Registration has begun for the 2017-2018 school year. If you wish to register your child, click here for all the information, including links to online registration, and the other necessary forms.
- If you experience any problems with busing, please use the reference found here for procedures and who to contact.
- To access important district forms, such as the Walker Authorization/Release Form, and other required forms, please log on to the Genesis Parent Portal and click on the Forms tab. Forms can be filled out and submitted there. Other general documents and medical forms can be found under the Documents tab of the Parent Portal.
- Please make sure your contacts are up to date on the Genesis Parent Portal. Directions on how to do this may be found here. This information should include home phone numbers, caregiver numbers, cell numbers and email addresses. That is all that is required to for you to get any alerts the district sends out. If you have not yet signed up for the Genesis Parent Portal, please click here. Here are the directions for logging in to the Parent Portal. To participate and receive SMS text alerts on your cell, just text YES or OPTIN to the short code 68453. If there is any problem, please contact our IT Technician at email@example.com. Thank you for your attention to this matter.
|Tue Jul 11
||» 7:30PM BOE Meeting|